[TowerTalk] Tower Rotator Side Mounts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Rotator Side Mounts
From: "Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ" <k6zz@ccis.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:47:35 -0800
Hello Folks,

Are the IIX and Array Solutions swinging side mounts strong
enough to handle a 204BA or 205CA?  Are there manufacturers
of these things off-the-shelf other than IIX or Array
Solutions?  The IIX unit is priced well but I'm leary of the
manner in which it attaches to the tower since it only bolts
to one leg.  I was planning to design and build my own but
thought I would see how folks like the off-the-shelf units
first in case I change my mind and buy one instead.  Thanks.

73, Bob K6ZZ