[TowerTalk] Ideas for a 10/12/15m beam

To: 'reflector -tower' <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ideas for a 10/12/15m beam
From: KD5SFA <>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:04:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I've got a Kenwood TS-660 that I am looking
to dedicate a small HF beam to.  I have a 3el
yagi for 6m that I will also be using but would
like to small beam just for the HF side as well.  This
will be all QRP operation.  I may consider something
along the lines of a MA5B as I can use my 706MKIIG or
TS-850S/at with.  Currently I have a 170' run of RG-8U
from my temporary station to the apex of my OCF dipole
at 53'.  It's cut for 80m.  I want to do something
closer to my station on a pushup pole (bracketed to
house and top guyed) or 30' of tower (bracketed to house)
so that my run is 50' or less.