[TowerTalk] 160 m vertical questino

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160 m vertical questino
From: VE2RYY <ve2ryy@globetrotter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:00:58 +0000
Hi Larry
Well the tower will be 130ft high, but it is a guyed tower...
Also It will be  pretty far from the other towers in my back yard....I think
this vertical will be about 250 ft away from another tower....with 20 meter
yagis in it...
Now What I am trying to figure out is this:
should I break the guyed lines at every 27 ft or so, or break the guyed line
so there is no resonant length on 160 meter...
This is my question....Of course,with the second alternative I do not need
to have many insulators ..... with the first alterntive, I will need about
70 insulators in all the guyed lines.....but this vertical will be far away
from the other towers in which yagis are....
What should I do....this is the question.
I would appreciate any comments on this..
Regards
NOEL