[TowerTalk] portable towers,emegency broadband facilities was.Re: Towe

Subject: [TowerTalk] portable towers,emegency broadband facilities was.Re: Tower pictures
From: "Marlon K. Schafer" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:01:02 -0700
That's a cool tower.

How tall does it go?

What's the cost?

Where can a guy get one?

I've been wanting to build a mobile broadband communications center.  High
speed wireless access and/or sat. to feed it.  Then I can do a hotspot of up
to a half mile or so (using a grid instead of omni).  To make the idea work
nicely I need a crank up tower of some kind.  Then I run into guy issues
though.  At least I would with the old TV crank up towers I have access to

As this'll mainly be a toy just to see if I can do it for the time being, I
don't want to spend much on the project.