[TowerTalk] Winch Failure -- US Tower Response

Subject: [TowerTalk] Winch Failure -- US Tower Response
From: KT2Q <>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:26:46 -0400

Thought I'd mention that Bruce, the President of
U.S. Tower, contacted me an hour or so after I
e-mailed the company about the winch problem on
Saturday. Been in touch with them several times

They offered assistance to help evaluate any
damage to the tower by going over a few close-up
pictures and offered to look over the winch to try
and figure out the cause of the free-wheeling. I
think that says a lot about the company,
especially since I purchased the tower 7 years

Tony KT2Q