[TowerTalk] Tower Coax Support Sleeve

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Coax Support Sleeve
From: "Dr M J DiGirolamo" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:31:24 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

   From the top of my 72' tower I will have some 10 coax lines coursing downward
from antennas.  I remember a discussion about a type of coax sleeve or holder
that works on the Chinese-Finger design.  The sleeve is supported in the top
coax extension arm and the weight of the coax holds and suspends it in position
without overly compressing the cable.  I even recall that someone said it was
available in a stainless steel mesh from McMaster-Carr??

   Well, I've done all types of searches and cannot seem to find reference to
the information.  Can someone help this old guy out here?

Mike DiGirolamo, W4XN
Charlottesville, VA