Re: [TowerTalk] Fold over towers

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fold over towers
From: Alan NV8A <>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:10:38 -0400
On 03/22/07 10:16 am Bert Almemo wrote:

Thanks to all who responded with ideas and suggestions to my posting about
fold over towers. It's a pitty there are no manufactures left making fold
over towers like Rohn.

I've looked at Heights Towers and their concept using a screw actuator to
tilt the tower from the base. Interesting concept but with my small lot I
can't tilt a 60-70ft tower.

I'll continue to do some research to find some more details before I make a
decision. Thanks.

The only thing I can suggest is a US Tower crank-up with the tilt-up/down option, but I don't know what kind of a budget you have.

(I looked at the Heights towers too but settled for UST.)

Alan NV8A