[TowerTalk] guying distance

Subject: [TowerTalk] guying distance
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:32:20 +0000
I got lucky and found the pdf file I was thinking of without too much
trouble.  the link below will take you to a page with links to pdf files of
rohn tower data, and one of them is for 25G guying.

I had a hard time looking at it on my monitor, but I think for 50 feet of
r25 they want two guy levels, the top one being 5 feet from the top of the
tower, and the distance out to the anchors is 40 feet from base.

rob / k5uj

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.