Re: [TowerTalk] Radials looped instead of Soldered?

To: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radials looped instead of Soldered?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:57:12 -0400
I have looped my radial connections, crimped, and soldered.

Very occassionally I had to retighten some of the looped connections (Maybe
once or twice a year).  (I
always used lock washers)

Currently I have crimped connections on long stainless screws with stainless
nuts and lockwashers.  The
connections appear to be staying nice and tight.

Electrically my coaxial inverted Ls appear to work the same (great) without
regard to the radial

As far as I am concerned, tight is tight!

   -- Bruce, WA3AFS