Re: [TowerTalk] C3E Move Sucessful; Need one Measurement

To: "'Mark Adams'" <msadams@acsu.buffalo.edu>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C3E Move Sucessful; Need one Measurement
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:40:42 -0500
Howdy Mark,

I have the instruction manual in my hand and it says at the bottom of the
page:

15 M Rear Driver tips have two adjustments available: 1 up and 1 down (std
center freq is appx 21.225). Each hole in/out adjusts the center frequency
125 kHz.

10 Mtr Front Driver tips have 4 adjustments available: 2 up and 2 down (std
center freq 28.800) each hole in/out adjusts center frequency appx 250 kHz.

If you would like, I can scan the page with the measurements and send it to
you for your future reference.

Bill, W5VX