Re: [TowerTalk] C3E Move Sucessful; Need one Measurement

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Mark Adams" <msadams@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C3E Move Sucessful; Need one Measurement
From: "Vic Sadesky" <vsadesky@ccis.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:37:33 -0700
Hey Mark
On the C3 the only adjustment is on the 10 Meter driven element.  If you
look at the element tips you should see some extra holes.  If you see
hole(s) its problem set for CW or about the first 500 Kc.  Shorten for
something higher.  If you can get hold of a MFJ 259 you can get a pretty
good picture of how it going to end up before its up.

73

Vic Sadesky KI6VC
Cal City
"Our doubts are traitors,