Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Bracketed Tower

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Bracketed Tower
From: Gerald Boutin <towertalk@infinichron.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 02:59:07 -0600
Bob,

The 46 foot figure refers to a second bracket at that height (46 feet). The
tower requires two brackets. So, the line you are reading is for a 60 foot
tower which is bracketed at 23 feet and 46 feet.

I am surmising that if you had only one bracket at 23 feet, you could go 16
feet above that and get the 24.7 SF (round) rating. Essentially, bracketed
at 0 feet (the ground) and 23 feet for a total of 39 feet.

--
Gerald Boutin, VE6WA