[TowerTalk] Nanaboshi

To: k2xx@swva.net, w9ae@amsat.org
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nanaboshi
From: "Roger Kissel" <kc8hz@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:10:24 -0400
I saw that you are (were) looking for a nanaboshi connector. Long story
short, I was too. for my KenPro rotor. I found the Ohio distributor for
their connectors and got what I needed in a onesy-twosey batch. I ended up
ordering 2 male and 2 female so I could take the rotor out of the tower and
test it at the ground. The connectors cost me abot 12 bucks each.

Kinetic Technologies of Ohio
PO Box 447
190 North Mill Street
Milford Center, OH 43045-0447