[TowerTalk] next EZNEC revision?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] next EZNEC revision?
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:36:38 -0700
I have been using EZNEC modeling for several years and about two or three years
ago up[graded my computer system to use two monitors (19" flat panels).  It
really is nice to be able to see the gain pattern(s) at full size while also
seeing other EZNEC windows on the other monitor.

There is one annoying feature however and that is that when a change is made
that will obsolete the gain pattern(s), the software reverts to the default
position of the windows necessitating manual moving the windows to the monitors
all over again as desired.  When I last talked to Roy, he wasn't planning on
modifying his program to "fix" this problem as he didn't think many users were
using two monitors.

If you aren't using two monitors (or perhaps the newer big wide screen ones) I
urge you to try it.  You will be happy with the result.
I also urge you to send an e-mail to Roy urging him to modify his program to
default the windows to where they were last placed.

k7puc