[TowerTalk] Connectors needed

To: wwdxc@yahoogroups.com (WWDXC)
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectors needed
From: jcowens1@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:29:50 +0000
I am looking for mating connectors for connection to the rear of my Kenwood
TRS850 SAT that have the following type or part numbers.
DIN13M
DIN6M
These are small round connectors with male pins and the connector width is
about 5/8".

I also am in need of a cable mount type DB37M connector that would hopefully
have the end screws for tightening and retaining the connection. This is a long
slender connector with 2 rows of male pins.

Does anyone have any spares of these or can you suggest a source for buying
them.

Thanks - John Owens - N7TK