Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A743/A744 DE Support Rope

To: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A743/A744 DE Support Rope
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:00:14 -0500
Bill:

You might use the small Phillystran 12001 3/16" which is made for booms,
etc.  I used it as the center element support and element alignment on a
Mosley Classic 33 WARC with the 40m kit for more than 10 years and it
was as good when I sold the Mosley as it was the day I put it up. My
Mosley came with some black Dacron rope, but I didn't like the
appearance so I used the Phillystran instead.

Tom, WW5L