Re: [TowerTalk] Question about force 12 c-4

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question about force 12 c-4
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:39:26 -0400
I had a C-4 up for about 10 years (in Iowa).  When I built the antenna, I
wrapped the fiberglass insulators
in good quality electrical tape.  When I took the antenna down the insulators
looked in very good condition
(all rivits were also tight).  I sold the antenna when I moved and the new
owner put it up without replacing
anything (a year ago).

He is just as happy camper as I was with the antenna.
  -- Bruce, WA3AFS