[TowerTalk] RE : Plenty of Ham Friends who climb towers

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : Plenty of Ham Friends who climb towers
From: Justin Wilson <j2sw@mtin.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:21:20 -0400
Firstly, I apologize for this seeming like an ad. I am a lurker of sorts on
the list. I soak in all the info and post very rarely. I have several
buddies who are HAMs.

    We are a small Tower/Climbing crew with reasonable rates and flexible
rates (one of my more recent jobs we traded our time and labor for some
rohn25 tower).

    I also know quite a few climbers throughout the country so if anyone
needs someone closer for a very small project post here and maybe we can
make a recommendation.

    Justin
--
"Life is unfair, but root password Helps"
---