Re: [TowerTalk] stepir vs c31xr

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] stepir vs c31xr
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:15:15 -0500
On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 04:59:16PM -0400, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:
> At least this Mosley had gain, albeit not much;  the other
> Mosley PRO antennas we tested had NEGATIVE gain on some bands.

And the other thing you've heard over and over from me is
that your mileage may vary. I continue to place well in
full-time head-to-head contest competitions against much
larger stations with my "negative gain" Mosleys. I've also
got BS7H in the log on both modes from Tennessee. Both QSOs
were made with the Mosley PRO 57A antennas.  Again, YMMV.

73

-Kirk  K4RO