Re: [TowerTalk] Question about force 12 c-4

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <k2vi@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question about force 12 c-4
From: "mryan001" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:36:18 -0400
Steve, I thought I read that the F-12 rivets ( the rivets used by F-12 are
not your everyday garden type...no holes in the center or something like
that....) give the entire antenna somewhat less wind resistance ( and
survivability? ) than do clamps or screws, washers and nuts.  What do you
make of that?  - Mike