Re: [TowerTalk] 160m - Sloper vs. Inverted L?

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m - Sloper vs. Inverted L?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:50:35 -0400
Just a personal opinion but I'd not hesitate to use a half wave center fed
sloper. OTOH the quarter wave fed against the tower is questionable.  Some
work some down't. Some swear by them and some swear at them.  I have one
that happends to, or appears to work fairly well, but if I had the height
and room I'd go with the half wave. My choice would be the inverted L if I
didn't have the room and my trial of the quarter wave hand't worked.

73 and good luck,

Roger (K8RI)