Re: [TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutionsuseintheir co

To: "Tom McAlee" <>, "W7CE" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutionsuseintheir coax switchs?
From: "jeremy-ca" <>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:27:00 -0400
$45 is obviously a rip off for that relay. Since Ameritron makes a big deal
about selling any individual part Id start there to get a more realistic
resale price.

To find the source go to your local library and ask for the Thomas Register
that covers the letter R. This is a reference book that cannot be removed.

Make a list of the pertinent info from the relay manufacturers; then its a
matter of detective work.