[TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: Krish <>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:49:09 -0400
Note:My apologizes for presenting something that is supposed to
go into the Antenna restrictions forum. I figure most tower
owners are monitoring this list. And hence my request for information.

My proposal is a crankup with a steppir all painted
to match aesthetics and cranked down behind roofline
when not in use.

My application is under consideration with my board on
which i am a director. Its been so for about 3 months now
and they are slowly working on it.

I am facing the standard HOA concern about antenna
and property values.
I want to substantiate it with data that a tower
hidden in the backyard and an antenna that is out
of sight when not in use has no significant impact
on property values. This would be a powerful tool for
other amateurs in the same situation . I would be
glad to share the report with anyone that needs it.

To prove my point, i would need some help from folks
who have an antenna/tower in a CC&R subdivision.

Can those folks that have tower/beam in a
CC&R community please send me an email with the following
a) Date the setup was installed.
b) Picture (will help in a great way).
c) Sales price of properties in the street/adjoining
streets with dates and prices since the tower was
installed. Perhaps just your address will do and i
can pull the data from your county records and

Any and all data will help. Bubble and non-bubble areas.

My email : w4vku<-remove this>

I apologize if i am asking for too much.

The HOA is now working with the other homeowners
to garner support. I think this data will be quite
helpful in making a case.

My point is, people are people everywhere. The American
mindset is the same and if the property values still tend to
show a flat or uptrend, then i can present a case that there is
virtually no impact from an antenna standpoint.

There is already the standard crap about TVI that is
going around and i have already done the
needful to squelch it.