Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: Bill Turner <>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:40:18 -0700

On Mon, 14 May 2007 08:49:09 -0400, Krish <> wrote:

>I am facing the standard HOA concern about antenna
>and property values.

As a ham, I love towers and antennas, but I see the HOA point of view

Let me play devil's advocate:

Why not just put it in writing that you personally will make up the
difference in property values if anyone suffers a loss because of your

If you're not willing to take that risk, how can you ask your
neighbors to take that risk for you?

I expect some major flames from this, but fire away. It seems like a
reasonable question to me.

Bill W6WRT