To: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 53, Issue 42
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:42:46 -0400
Well Jayboy I never called you a rip off artist, all I said in response to
some one elses post is that a relay for an antenna switch similar to the
Ameritron that costs $45 is a rip-off. Since I have no idea who you are or
what you do it was not a personal attack which you decided to make it.

Even with my "expertise" Ive never seen your website nor heard of the Ratpak
nor heard of Array Solutions. My interests are elsewhere I guess.

Carl
KM1H