[TowerTalk] CC&R Antenna Protection

To: "Kelly Johnson" <>,<>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC&R Antenna Protection
From: "superberthaguy" <>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:40:22 -0400
Hey Kelly and others.

I can show you a subdivision that actually has covenants that _protects_

I just finished developing a subdivision that has CC&R's that supports the
rights of amateur radio ops to have the antennas of their dreams.

If anyone would like to retire to a really nice area that has 12 to 15 acre
parcels where you can have the antenna system of your dreams please contact

Malls, several fine hospitals, great shopping, and a low cost of living
highlight this area.  Easy access to I-79 and I-90 and an airport.

73, Scott W3TX