Re: [TowerTalk] tilt over base for push up pole

To: "Matt Patterson" <mattpatt@1starnet.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tilt over base for push up pole
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:07:32 -0700
I would suggest the HY-GAIN part no. 5137000  --- the fold-over bracket for
the DX 77A  --- which I have for going camping, field day type activities,
etc --- have a mount the wheel of my SUV goes over, -- no ground holes
required .. then this apparatus for raising it ...
http://www.hy-gain.com/parts.php?partid=5137000
I can put the antenna on my house roof mount without the fold-over, but it's
tricky .. HIHI  --so I know what you want .. this will worky-worky.  73
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX
AA6DX@ARRL.NET