Re: [TowerTalk] Dayton

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dayton
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:30:29 -0500
You don't have to have 1000 posts waiting in your Inbox....

Click on the URL at the bottom of any TowerTalk message.

On the webpage that opens, scroll down to the bottom and enter your e-mail
address in the appropriate field and click the "unsubscribe or edit options"
button.

On the webpage that opens, enter your Password in the Password: field --
don't remember it?  Find the first-of-the-month posting to every subscriber
from the mailman.  It contains your password.  Or, click on the Remind
button to get your password e-mailed to you.

Once you've entered your password and clicked the Log In button, scroll down
the webpage that opens (membership configuration for TowerTalk) and make
your selections:
        Mail delivery: enabled/disabled; or,
        Set Digest Mode: off/on.
Then scroll to the bottom and click 'Submit My Changes'.

Just remember to reset the setting back when you return.

73,
Dale, kg5u