Re: [TowerTalk] Guy cable questions

To: "Ken Bessler" <kg0wx@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy cable questions
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:02:29 -0500
A option for question #2 is an inexpensive 4" Hand Grinder. They can be had for
bout $20 at some of the surplus tool stores (Northern Tool etc) and when fitted
with a Cutting wheel, will go through EHS Guy wire with no effort. I wrap the
area I want to cut with Duct tape to keep the strands from flaring out. Cutting
with a Bolt Cutter, even a sharp one and the rock idea will leave you with a
very messy and hard to work with end.

For question #1 the Loos answer is correct.

Clint - W5CPT