[TowerTalk] Guy cable questions - thank you

Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy cable questions - thank you
From: "Ken Bessler" <>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:09:13 -0500

Thanks to everyone on the list for the suggestions. I borrowed a 4" electric grinder with a cutoff wheel - goes through the EHS like a hot knife through a marshmellow!

As for the Loos gauge, I'll keep looking to see if I can rent / borrow
one but for now I'm just adjusting the turnbuckles by feel. I know
that's not spec but it's all I got.

73's de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,
        Flying Pigs #-1055, Grid EM17io

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live Hotmail.