Re: [TowerTalk] AIM 4170

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AIM 4170
From: Steve <steve65@suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:06:09 -0400
FWIW . . . There is a 10KW and a 5KW station within a few miles of my
location, both on the low end of the broadcast band. And there are two
or three 1KW stations on the high end of the broadcast band also within
a few miles of me. I have used my N2PK VNA on 160 and all the HF bands
to sweep my dipole with no discernible effects from the nearby broadcast
band stations. My dipole is cut for 80 meters and fed with open-wire
transmission line.

Steve K8JQ