[TowerTalk] Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Masts
From: "Gary Capek" <Gary@k8bn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:23:02 -0700

                                The following High Carbon Steel masts, from
Texas Towers, are available for sale.  They are in Arizona, and there is no way
I can or will ship them, it's just not worth the effort.  Pick up in either
Overgaard or Laveen, AZ.  I may be able to bring them to the Williams AZ swap
in July if someone prefers to pick up there.

4 each 11 foot x 0.120  wall  list $129,   @ $90. each

2 each 10 ft 8 inch x  0.180 wall  list $179  @ $140 each

One each 9 foot x  0.180   wall  list $169 @ $ 120

All 2 inch O.D., hot dipped galvanized, inside and out, average yield strength
87 KSI.  Galvanizing is about 20 mills inside and out

See Texas Towers site for their write up.

Been stored inside ever since they came off the truck.  Never installed or used
in any way.  Literally 'brand new'.

GAry, K8BN
Email gary@k8bn.com or call 602-380-5914