Re: [TowerTalk] tubing vs pipe

To: "'Richard (Rick) Karlquist'" <richard@karlquist.com>,"'Clint Talmadge'" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>, <jacobsen_5@msn.com>,"'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tubing vs pipe
From: "Bert Almemo" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:55:04 -0400
This is the first time I've heard anything to be defined the way you measure
it!! The difference between pipe and tube is how it's made - not how you
measure it or what you use it for.

Pipe is made of cast iron or other metal and tube is made of sheet metal
that's folded and welded or drawn from a blank through a die, cold or hot.

73 Bert, VE3OBU