[TowerTalk] C-Band dish to good home?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C-Band dish to good home?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 02:39:16 -0400
Last winter I posted "Free dish to good home" and I had some one lined up to
come pick it up when the weather improved.  The weather is nice and warm, my
wife wants it out of the back yard, and I had to do a computer upgrade and
have lost the name and e-mail address of who ever was coming to get it.  If
you still want it drop me a note other wise I'll go back up... Don't forget
the Midland Swap is Saturday, June 16th too<:-)) at the Midland County Fair
Grounds (Eastman Road entrance)

Roger (K8RI)