[TowerTalk] RE : tubing vs pipe

To: <>, <>,<>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : tubing vs pipe
From: "hermans" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:44:31 +0100
Hello All,

I followed this discussion with some interest because untill today I never
heard about a difference between TUBE and PIPE ! So I had a look into some
dictionaries. First the online Cambridge dictionary, they dont make any
difference, a tube is a pipe and a pipe is a tube....!!!!Second I tried a
french dictionary, since the french language is closer to the english
language then dutch, seems neither in french or dutch they define   any
difference .........But mamby I consulted the wrong dictionaries........
An other question, a PIPE or a TUBE could it have an other shape then
circular, if so how do we call it?

Jos on4kj