Re: [TowerTalk] Is anyone using the 3 feedline approach ontheC31XRfor SO

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Is anyone using the 3 feedline approach ontheC31XRfor SO2R?
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:35:55 -0500
With malice toward none, I am going to repeat that in the real world people
are doing this with these Force-12s with excellent results.  How does that
quote about modeling go?  Too much and it begins to feel like the real
thing?

Shoot, put it up and measure it for goodness sake!

Better still, ask someone who's already got one up to measure his!

Mark, N5OT