[TowerTalk] Pipe dimensioning

Subject: [TowerTalk] Pipe dimensioning
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:21:07 -0400
Thanks for the addition of a more precise descriptor of the dimension being
refered to. However given the context of the original statement I think the
reference is clear that if tubing sizesÂdefine the outside dimension, then a
change in wall thickness could only effect the inside diameter for any given
tubing size.Â

However you did miss my typo on the spelling of diameter.

Norm W4QN

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:13:33 -0700
From: Bill Turner <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Choice of material for Mast

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:15:27 -0400, wrote:

>Tubing is measured OD, and various wall thicknesses reduce the diameter

Did you mean to say "...reduce the INSIDE diameter accordingly"?

Bill W6WRT

AOL at