Re: [TowerTalk] re-stringing an HDX-572

To: towertalk@contesting.com, k5jv@kingwoodcable.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re-stringing an HDX-572
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:09:05 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2007 11:31:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>        I just acquired a US  Tower HDX-572 that was taken down, cables
removed, new cables purchased  several years ago and never put back together.
This would be a very easy  job to put back together if I saw it before it was
taken apart.  Does  anyone have a diagram of how the re-stringing goes?  Glad
to pay for  a copy.

    If there are diagrams, I've never seen them and  they certainly aren't
going to release them to the general public. My requests  for the same
information - I'm a UST Authorized Installer - have never  resulted in anything
worthwhile. My guess is you're going to be doing it with  trial and error.

    Does it have a motordrive? That complicates  things somewhat.

Cheers & GL,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for hams