Re: [TowerTalk] Circuit for SteppIR controller?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Circuit for SteppIR controller?
From: "Al Williams" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:43:14 -0700

i.e. one or two of "...these kinds of problems." out of hundreds/thousands
of no-problem cable runs!

I, too, was aghast when I discovered my newly purchased Orion rotator counts
pulses instead of using a feedback pot and until I replaced the cable with
coax the system frequently lost position.  However, doesn't airline inertial
navigation systems use the same technique between recalibrating at known