Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR cable length

To: "K4SAV" <RadioIR@charter.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR cable length
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:36:36 -0400
"A test by moving the controller to the tower will probably prove
successful, but it won't determine the source of the problem."... K4SAV

Although it might not pinpoint exactly why, it would at least indicate the
source of the problem is the cable. Since we have several customers
successfully using even longer cables, I think that might be sufficient to
justify cable replacement.

73, Jerry K3BZ