Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:29:11 -0500
Robert Chudek - K0RC wrote:
..."On the other hand, I would expect the Factory to investigate this
issue. For example, they could throw a 1,000 feet of cable between a
controller and 4 EHU's and get their scope out. Then take a look at the
pulse train at the Power Supply/Controller end and compare it at each
EHU. This puts the engineering back where it belongs, at the Factory. "...

Best suggestion I have heard lately.  I certainly wouldn't recommend the
user go change his cable when the factory doesn't know the maximum
limits for the cable.

Jerry