Re: [TowerTalk] Balun question shield leakage

To: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun question shield leakage
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:45:45 -0400
I was last there in 2003 after delivering a hot rod I built to a buyer in
Murray, KY. There was no Voyage yet but I did ride Raven and Legend.
Having grown up a few subway stops from Coney Island I have a particularly
strong soft spot for wooden coasters.

Never been to Silverwood but I rode Corkscrew several times when it was
still at Knotts Berry Farm, a favorite place for street rod shows over the
decades. I always tried to manage trips or volunteer to help at trade shows
when they coincided with either a street rod meet or a NASCAR race. I even
have Dale Earnhardts autograph from a race in Riverside his rookie year.
Plus several other greats of the 70-80's when drivers actually talked to
fans.

Ham radio is my "other" passion"

Carl
KM1H