Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp or Solder

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp or Solder
From: "Pat Barthelow" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:27:13 -0700
Hello Greg,
Uh - Oh...

This is almost like the true north thread.   Well discussed, addressed,
Crimp Connectors seem to have every thing...Reliability, speed/ease of
installation, longevity, if proper tools are used.  Especially good choice
in your situation.   Preferred method for Aircraft installations, though for
BNCs and N connectors, not PL-259s.

Sincerely, Pat Barthelow
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team