[TowerTalk] Older M2 Orion 2800 - need manual

Subject: [TowerTalk] Older M2 Orion 2800 - need manual
From: Greg Clark <>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:14:33 -0700 (PDT)

I've acquired an older 2800 and need of some documentation.  I say older
because the rotor looks about the same as the current 2800 but the control box
has a small toggle switch for power, a rotary knob for speed and another toggle
for CCW or CW direction.  The display is just like the current models, digital
LED red on this one.

I have contacted M2 for assistance but just received a note from them that they
have no documentation for this unit.  Anyone have a similar vintage 2800 with a
manual?  I'll pay for copying or would even take a .PDF if it is available.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.