Re: [TowerTalk] Buzzing HAM II Rotator?

To: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Buzzing HAM II Rotator?
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:10:43 -0400
Thanks guys!

Will crack the case, find and replace that cap.

Once working and tested will post it for sale.

Does $180. tested working for the rotator and control in
original box with the lower mast support and all the
clamps and small hardware sound fair?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html