Re: [TowerTalk] Source for FIberglass rod...

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for FIberglass rod...
From: <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:03:20 -0400 (EDT)

I use molded phenolic rod.  This material is superior to the more
common rod that is machined from flat sheet, at only a modest increase
in price.
It comes in 1/8 inch diameter increments in diameters from 1/4 to 1 3/4
inch, and in 1/4 inch increments from diameters of 2 inches to 4 inches.

I purchase my phenolics from AIN Plastics in Lancaster PA  800-345-5440.  They
have offices all over the country.