[TowerTalk] Can you help figure out my "I.C.E box" of Beverages?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Can you help figure out my "I.C.E box" of Beverages?
From: Scott Robbins <>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
OK - that was a terrible pun, but I couldn't resist.

I have a couple of I.C.E. Beverage matching transformer boxes and I can't
identify what model they are or what the value of the impedance taps are.

It's got a SO-239 on one end, and a ground lug on one side.  On the other side
is a 4 screw terminal strip.  The value of the taps are - what?   The stickers
for these came off long ago; I have 3 of them from the K4JNY/W4PA contest
station teardown and no documentation.

Thanks ----

Scott W4PA

W4PA Contest Blog -