Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT
From: "Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:23:26 -0500
 I havent seen the legs of the tower to be honest, since I got out of the
hospital, my lawyer has it he sent it to a metal expert who told him that
the legs were rusted on the inside and therefore collapsed,
 I have put up and taken down many towers over the yrs,
this one ( rohn 25 )  just buckled, and down she came, I dont remember
falling, just waking up sucking air,
 the tower on top of me,
and the pain, Let me tell you the pain,..  I have been Combat wounded, But
the pain I felt from a broken body, That hurt !
   for 25 days I was hospitalized, 14 days in intensive care, I had a blood
clot in my left lung, I am lucky to be alive,