Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT

To: "Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW" <w5tfw@arrl.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:31:21 -0400
Yes I can imagine the pain - I remember falling out of a tree when I was a
kid - I will never forget how much it hurt - fortunately at that age I was
pretty much undamaged but man it hurts when every organ in your body is
bounced around.

I suppose that if insufficient drainage gravel is put in the bottom of the
tower mounting hole then the legs can stay filled with water and rust very
badly over the years.

Mark N1UK G3ZZM