[TowerTalk] TA-33 plus D4 combo?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 plus D4 combo?
From: "Barry Fox" <foxbw@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:29:43 -0500
TTers:  I can?t remember if I posted this question before, so here goes.
I have a Mosley TA-33 Senior (not yet on the tower).  I also have a brand
new,
in-the-box CC D4 40-10M rotatable dipole.  If I were to replace the driven
element
of the TA-33with the CC D4 would it play correctly?
I had originally planned to put the D4 above the TA-33 on the mast.  Then a
friend suggested I acquire the Mosley TA-30KR and sell the D4.  Mosley
wants over $300.00 plus several weeks lead time, so the first scenario
popped
into my head.
Any chance of this working reasonably well?  Or at all?
TNX / 73,
Barry - W1HFN